Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical significance of tumor-associated inflammatory cells in metastatic neuroblastoma.
- Genomic Amplifications and Distal 6q Loss: Novel Markers for Poor Survival in High-risk Neuroblastoma Patients.
- MIBG scans in patients with stage 4 neuroblastoma reveal two metastatic patterns, one is associated with MYCN amplification and in MYCN-amplified tumours correlates with a better prognosis.
- Myc cooperates with β-catenin to drive gene expression in nephron progenitor cells.
- N-Myc differentially regulates expression of MXI1 isoforms in neuroblastoma.
- N-Myc promotes therapeutic resistance development of neuroendocrine prostate cancer by differentially regulating miR-421/ATM pathway.
- Neuroblastoma in a pediatric patient with a microduplication of 2p involving the MYCN locus.
- Type III TGF-β receptor promotes FGF2-mediated neuronal differentiation in neuroblastoma.