Subject Areas on Research
- Control of innate immune signaling and membrane targeting by the Hepatitis C virus NS3/4A protease are governed by the NS3 helix α0.
- Dengue subgenomic RNA binds TRIM25 to inhibit interferon expression for epidemiological fitness.
- HDAC6 regulates cellular viral RNA sensing by deacetylation of RIG-I.
- Innate immune evasion strategies of DNA and RNA viruses.
- Mitochondrial-associated endoplasmic reticulum membranes (MAM) form innate immune synapses and are targeted by hepatitis C virus.
- The mitochondrial targeting chaperone 14-3-3ε regulates a RIG-I translocon that mediates membrane association and innate antiviral immunity.