Subject Areas on Research
- APOBEC Mutagenesis Inhibits Breast Cancer Growth through Induction of T cell-Mediated Antitumor Immune Responses.
- Cellular inhibitors of long interspersed element 1 and Alu retrotransposition.
- Differential sensitivity of murine leukemia virus to APOBEC3-mediated inhibition is governed by virion exclusion.
- Human APOBEC3 proteins can inhibit xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus infectivity.
- Inhibition of alpharetrovirus replication by a range of human APOBEC3 proteins.