Subject Areas on Research
- Carcinoma of unknown primary with a colon-cancer profile-changing paradigm and emerging definitions.
- Double Negativity for Expression of YAP1 and CDX2 Defines an Aggressive Type of Colitis-associated Cancer.
- Expression of SOX9 and CDX2 in nongoblet columnar-lined esophagus predicts the detection of Barrett's esophagus during follow-up.
- Histological and molecular evaluation of patient-derived colorectal cancer explants.
- Immunophenotype and molecular characterisation of adenocarcinoma of the small intestine.
- Shigella dysenteriae modulates BMP pathway to induce mucin gene expression in vivo and in vitro.
- Thyroid hormone negatively regulates CDX2 and SOAT2 mRNA expression via induction of miRNA-181d in hepatic cells.