Subject Areas on Research
- Cadmium is a potent inhibitor of PPM phosphatases and targets the M1 binding site.
- Exome sequencing identifies somatic gain-of-function PPM1D mutations in brainstem gliomas.
- Oncogenic properties of PPM1D located within a breast cancer amplification epicenter at 17q23.
- Phosphatase WIP1 regulates adult neurogenesis and WNT signaling during aging.
- Regulation of mammalian autophagy by class II and III PI 3-kinases through PI3P synthesis.
- Targeting Mutant PPM1D Sensitizes Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Cells to the PARP Inhibitor Olaparib.
- The BCKDH Kinase and Phosphatase Integrate BCAA and Lipid Metabolism via Regulation of ATP-Citrate Lyase.