Subject Areas on Research
- A novel two-component hybrid molecule regulates vascular morphogenesis of the Arabidopsis root.
- A pH-gated conformational switch regulates the phosphatase activity of bifunctional HisKA-family histidine kinases.
- Characterization of a novel two-component system in Burkholderia cenocepacia.
- Crystal structure of a photoactive yellow protein from a sensor histidine kinase: conformational variability and signal transduction.
- Engineering key components in a synthetic eukaryotic signal transduction pathway.
- Hypervirulent group A Streptococcus emergence in an acaspular background is associated with marked remodeling of the bacterial cell surface.
- Investigation of the role of electrostatic charge in activation of the Escherichia coli response regulator CheY.
- Lateral density of receptor arrays in the membrane plane influences sensitivity of the E. coli chemotaxis response.
- Mechanism and function of root circumnutation.
- Predominantly buried residues in the response regulator Spo0F influence specific sensor kinase recognition.
- Programmable ligand detection system in plants through a synthetic signal transduction pathway.
- Regulation of streptokinase expression by CovR/S in Streptococcus pyogenes: CovR acts through a single high-affinity binding site.
- The vibrio cholerae hybrid sensor kinase VieS contributes to motility and biofilm regulation by altering the cyclic diguanylate level.