Subject Areas on Research
- Biomedicine. Insulin resistance takes a trip through the ER.
- Differential effects of unfolded protein response pathways on axon injury-induced death of retinal ganglion cells.
- Epstein-Barr virus induces global changes in cellular mRNA isoform usage that are important for the maintenance of latency.
- Integration of cell line and clinical trial genome-wide analyses supports a polygenic architecture of Paclitaxel-induced sensory peripheral neuropathy.
- Sec63 and Xbp1 regulate IRE1α activity and polycystic disease severity.
- Up-regulation of GRP78 and antiapoptotic signaling in murine peritoneal macrophages exposed to insulin.