Subject Areas on Research
- Desmoplastic myxoid tumor, SMARCB1-mutant: clinical, histopathological and molecular characterization of a pineal region tumor encountered in adolescents and adults.
- Embryonal central nervous system neoplasms arising in infants and young children: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study.
- Imprinted CDKN1C is a tumor suppressor in rhabdoid tumor and activated by restoration of SMARCB1 and histone deacetylase inhibitors.
- Rapid detection of SMARCB1 sequence variation using high resolution melting.
- Rhabdoid tumour: a malignancy of early childhood with variable primary site, histology and clinical behaviour.