Subject Areas on Research
- Epithelial to mesenchymal transition contributes to drug resistance in pancreatic cancer.
- Evaluation of an epithelial plasticity biomarker panel in men with localized prostate cancer.
- Genetic screen of African Americans with Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy.
- Mesenchymal-Epithelial Transition in Sarcomas Is Controlled by the Combinatorial Expression of MicroRNA 200s and GRHL2.
- Missense mutations in TCF8 cause late-onset Fuchs corneal dystrophy and interact with FCD4 on chromosome 9p.
- Mutational spectrum of the ZEB1 gene in corneal dystrophies supports a genotype-phenotype correlation.
- Nuclear Snail1 and nuclear ZEB1 protein expression in invasive and intraductal human breast carcinomas.
- Opposing LSD1 complexes function in developmental gene activation and repression programmes.