Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative epitope mapping of sera from United States (US) and Japanese patients with bullous pemphigoid (BP) to fusion proteins encoded by BPAG1.
- IgG antibodies from patients with bullous pemphigoid bind to localized epitopes on synthetic peptides encoded by bullous pemphigoid antigen cDNA.
- Pathogenesis of two axonopathies does not require axonal neurofilaments.
- Rabbits immunized with a peptide encoded for by the 230-kD bullous pemphigoid antigen cDNA develop an enhanced inflammatory response to UVB irradiation: a potential animal model for bullous pemphigoid.
- The 120-kDa soluble ectodomain of type XVII collagen is recognized by autoantibodies in patients with pemphigoid and linear IgA dermatosis.