Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormal cone ERGs in a family with congenital nystagmus and photophobia harboring a p.X423Lfs mutation in the PAX6 gene.
- BMP4 is essential for lens induction in the mouse embryo.
- Comment on 'A PAX6 gene polymorphism is associated with genetic predisposition to extreme myopia'.
- Disruption of PAX6 function in mice homozygous for the Pax6Sey-1Neu mutation produces abnormalities in the early development and regionalization of the diencephalon.
- Expression of genes and proteins of the pax-six-eya-dach network in the metamorphic sea urchin: Insights into development of the enigmatic echinoderm body plan and sensory structures.
- Pax6- and Six3-mediated induction of lens cell fate in mouse and human ES cells.
- The exon junction complex component Magoh controls brain size by regulating neural stem cell division.
- Transient requirement for ganglion cells during assembly of retinal synaptic layers.