subject area of
- Allelic and locus heterogeneity in autosomal recessive gelatinous drop-like corneal dystrophy.
- Clinical utility of non-EpCAM based circulating tumor cell assays.
- Detection of occult N2 disease with molecular techniques.
- EpCAM Aptamer-mediated Survivin Silencing Sensitized Cancer Stem Cells to Doxorubicin in a Breast Cancer Model.
- EpCAM: A new therapeutic target for an old cancer antigen.
- Expanded Genomic Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells in Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients to Assess Biomarker Status and Biology Over Time (CALGB 40502 and CALGB 40503, Alliance).
- Prostate Cancer Disseminated Tumor Cells are Rarely Detected in the Bone Marrow of Patients with Localized Disease Undergoing Radical Prostatectomy across Multiple Rare Cell Detection Platforms.