Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic variation in the prostaglandin E2 pathway is associated with primary graft dysfunction.
- Mechanisms of prostanoid synthesis in human synovial cells: cytokine-peptide synergism.
- Microparticles stimulate the synthesis of prostaglandin E(2) via induction of cyclooxygenase 2 and microsomal prostaglandin E synthase 1.
- Regulation of membrane-associated prostaglandin E2 synthase 1 in pregnant sheep intrauterine tissues by glucocorticoid and estradiol.
- Regulation of the prostaglandin enzymatic system by estradiol and progesterone in nonpregnant sheep cervix.
- Role of microsomal prostaglandin E synthase 1 in the kidney.
- Sustained adrenergic signaling leads to increased metastasis in ovarian cancer via increased PGE2 synthesis.
- The impact of microsomal prostaglandin e synthase 1 on blood pressure is determined by genetic background.