Subject Areas on Research
- Investigation of Melioidosis Using Blood Culture and Indirect Hemagglutination Assay Serology among Patients with Fever, Northern Tanzania.
- Performance of the T2Bacteria Panel for Diagnosing Bloodstream Infections: A Diagnostic Accuracy Study.
- Positive Blood Cultures in Periprosthetic Joint Infection Decrease Rate of Treatment Success.
- Positive follow-up blood cultures identify high mortality risk among patients with Gram-negative bacteraemia.
- Practical Guidance for Clinical Microbiology Laboratories: A Comprehensive Update on the Problem of Blood Culture Contamination and a Discussion of Methods for Addressing the Problem
- Pulmonary Valve Endocarditis: The Potential Utility of Multimodal Imaging Prior to Surgery.
- The smart activatable P2&3TT probe allows accurate, fast, and highly sensitive detection of Staphylococcus aureus in clinical blood culture samples.