Subject Areas on Research
- Consolidation with high-dose combination alkylating agents with bone marrow transplantation significantly improves disease-free survival in hormone-insensitive metastatic breast cancer in complete remission compared with intensive standard-dose chemotherapy alone.
- Effect of Mts1 on the structure and activity of nonmuscle myosin II.
- Hedgehog activity, epithelial-mesenchymal transitions, and biliary dysmorphogenesis in biliary atresia.
- MicroRNA induced cardiac reprogramming in vivo: evidence for mature cardiac myocytes and improved cardiac function.
- Regulation of plasticity and fibrogenic activity of trabecular meshwork cells by Rho GTPase signaling.
- Update: biomarkers for idiopathic inflammatory myopathies.