Subject Areas on Research
- Achieving Optimal Post-Exercise Muscle Protein Remodeling in Physically Active Adults through Whole Food Consumption.
- An Integrated Clinic-Community Partnership for Child Obesity Treatment: A Randomized Pilot Trial.
- Barriers to Engagement in a Workplace Weight Management Program: A Qualitative Study.
- Dietary Quality and Ovarian Cancer Risk in African-American Women.
- Effectiveness of Implementing Initial Education Strategies to Promote Awareness and Healthy Habits in Childhood Obesity: A Quality Improvement Project.
- Food Swamps Predict Obesity Rates Better Than Food Deserts in the United States.