Subject Areas on Research
- A novel PRNP-P105S mutation associated with atypical prion disease and a rare PrPSc conformation.
- Evidence for synergistic effects of PRNP and ATP7B mutations in severe neuropsychiatric deterioration.
- Failure to replicate previously reported genetic associations with sporadic temporal lobe epilepsy: where to from here?
- Mechanisms of neuroprotection against ischemic insult by stress-inducible phosphoprotein-1/prion protein complex.
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) for genetic prion disorder due to F198S mutation in the PRNP gene.