Subject Areas on Research
- A Genome-wide Haploid Genetic Screen Identifies Regulators of Glutathione Abundance and Ferroptosis Sensitivity.
- A new BEACON of hope for the treatment of inflammation? The endogenous metabolite itaconate as an alternative activator of the KEAP1-Nrf2 system.
- Acute kidney injury to chronic kidney disease transition: insufficient cellular stress response.
- Glycosylation of KEAP1 links nutrient sensing to redox stress signaling.
- Identification of driver genes in hepatocellular carcinoma by exome sequencing.
- Keap1 loss promotes Kras-driven lung cancer and results in dependence on glutaminolysis.
- Nuclear factor erythroid-derived factor 2-related factor 2 regulates transcription of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β during adipogenesis.
- Transcription factor Nrf2 hyperactivation in early-phase renal ischemia-reperfusion injury prevents tubular damage progression.