Subject Areas on Research
- Evidence That an Unconventional Actin Can Provide Essential F-Actin Function and That a Surveillance System Monitors F-Actin Integrity in Chlamydomonas.
- Functional genomics identifies specific vulnerabilities in PTEN-deficient breast cancer.
- Genome-wide prediction of synthetic rescue mediators of resistance to targeted and immunotherapy.
- Synthetic lethality between HER2 and transaldolase in intrinsically resistant HER2-positive breast cancers.
- The combination of TPL2 knockdown and TNFα causes synthetic lethality via caspase-8 activation in human carcinoma cell lines.
- WRN helicase is a synthetic lethal target in microsatellite unstable cancers.