Subject Areas on Research
- Exome sequencing identifies rare LDLR and APOA5 alleles conferring risk for myocardial infarction.
- Genetic association with lipids in Filipinos: waist circumference modifies an APOA5 effect on triglyceride levels.
- Genome-wide association study identifies a missense variant at APOA5 for coronary artery disease in Multi-Ethnic Cohorts from Southeast Asia.
- Trans-ethnic fine-mapping of lipid loci identifies population-specific signals and allelic heterogeneity that increases the trait variance explained.
- Triglyceride-mediated pathways and coronary disease: collaborative analysis of 101 studies.