Subject Areas on Research
- A new Cre driver mouse line, Tcf21/Pod1-Cre, targets metanephric mesenchyme.
- Constitutive hedgehog signaling in chondrosarcoma up-regulates tumor cell proliferation.
- Desert Hedgehog/Patched 1 signaling specifies fetal Leydig cell fate in testis organogenesis.
- Fibroblast growth factor blocks Sonic hedgehog signaling in neuronal precursors and tumor cells.
- Genome sequencing of SHH medulloblastoma predicts genotype-related response to smoothened inhibition.
- Gorlin syndrome and desmoplastic medulloblastoma: Report of 3 cases with unfavorable clinical course and novel mutations.
- Hedgehog signaling maintains resident hepatic progenitors throughout life.
- Hedgehog-mediated epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and fibrogenic repair in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Hedgehog-mediated mesenchymal-epithelial interactions modulate hepatic response to bile duct ligation.
- Indian hedgehog as a progesterone-responsive factor mediating epithelial-mesenchymal interactions in the mouse uterus.
- Patched-one or smoothened gene mutations are infrequent in chondrosarcoma.
- Retrospective family study of childhood medulloblastoma.
- Structures of human Patched and its complex with native palmitoylated sonic hedgehog.
- Tissue interactions pattern the mesenchyme of the embryonic mouse lung.
- Two Patched molecules engage distinct sites on Hedgehog yielding a signaling-competent complex.