Subject Areas on Research
- A Novel Notch-YAP Circuit Drives Stemness and Tumorigenesis in Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Acquisition of epithelial-mesenchymal transition phenotype of gemcitabine-resistant pancreatic cancer cells is linked with activation of the notch signaling pathway.
- NOTCH-Mediated Maintenance and Expansion of Human Bone Marrow Stromal/Stem Cells: A Technology Designed for Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine.
- Notch3 pathway alterations in ovarian cancer.
- Testosterone levels influence mouse fetal Leydig cell progenitors through notch signaling.
- The Notch Ligand Jagged1 Regulates the Osteoblastic Lineage by Maintaining the Osteoprogenitor Pool.
- Wilms Tumor After Orthotopic Liver Transplant in a Patient With Alagille Syndrome.