Subject Areas on Research
- A Review of the Evidence and Recommendations on Communication Skills and the Patient-Provider Relationship: A Rome Foundation Working Team Report.
- Addressing Social Determinants of Liver Disease During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond: A Call to Action.
- Development of Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology Milestones 2.0: A Guide for Programs, Faculty, and Fellows.
- Inconsistencies in Colonic Tattooing Practice: Differences in Reported and Actual Practices at a Tertiary Medical Center.
- Individualized ergonomic wellness approach for the practicing gastroenterologist (with video).
- Palliative Care Always: Hepatology-Virtual Primary Palliative Care Training for Hepatologists.
- Proton Pump Inhibitor Prescribing and Monitoring Patterns Among Gastroenterology Practitioners.