Subject Areas on Research
- A definition of gentle ventilation in congenital diaphragmatic hernia: a survey of neonatologists and pediatric surgeons.
- A directory for neonatal intensive care: potential for facilitating network-based research in neonatology.
- Attitudes of paediatric and obstetric specialists towards prenatal surgery for lethal and non-lethal conditions.
- Physician views regarding the benefits and burdens of prenatal surgery for myelomeningocele.
- Should Neonatologists Give Opinions Withdrawing Life-sustaining Treatment?