Subject Areas on Research
- A PIK3C3-ankyrin-B-dynactin pathway promotes axonal growth and multiorganelle transport.
- An ankyrin-based mechanism for functional organization of dystrophin and dystroglycan.
- Ankyrin-B interactions with spectrin and dynactin-4 are required for dystrophin-based protection of skeletal muscle from exercise injury.
- Ankyrin-B is a PI3P effector that promotes polarized α5β1-integrin recycling via recruiting RabGAP1L to early endosomes.
- Asymmetric cell divisions promote stratification and differentiation of mammalian skin.
- HDAC6 regulates the dynamics of lytic granules in cytotoxic T lymphocytes.
- KIF18B is a cell type-specific regulator of spindle orientation in the epidermis.
- NuMA localization, stability, and function in spindle orientation involve 4.1 and Cdk1 interactions.
- NuMA-microtubule interactions are critical for spindle orientation and the morphogenesis of diverse epidermal structures.
- Refinement of the PARK3 locus on chromosome 2p13 and the analysis of 14 candidate genes.