Subject Areas on Research
- Adult Spinal Deformity Knowledge in Orthopedic Spine Surgeons: Impact of Fellowship Training, Experience, and Practice Characteristics.
- Arthroplasty Surgeons Do Not Improve Acute Outcomes for Patients With Hip Fracture Relative to Other Subspecialists.
- Assessment of Surgical Treatment Strategies for Moderate to Severe Cervical Spinal Deformity Reveals Marked Variation in Approaches, Osteotomies, and Fusion Levels.
- Candidate Quality Measures for Hand Surgery.
- Factors Influencing Orthopedic Surgery Residents' Choice of Subspecialty Fellowship.
- Hip or spine surgery first?: a survey of treatment order for patients with concurrent degenerative hip and spinal disorders
- How Arthroscope Orientation Affects Performance: Arthroscopy in the Perspective of the Viewer and Arthroscopy Opposite of the Viewer.
- Letter to the Editor: Editorial: Do Orthopaedic Surgeons Belong on the Sidelines at American Football Games?
- Profile of Current Opinion on Arthroscopic Acromioplasty: A Video Survey Study.
- Quality Measures That Address the Upper Limb.
- Quo Vadis? Perspectives on the Future of Foot & Ankle Fellowship Training.
- The Effect of Price on Surgeons' Choice of Implants: A Randomized Controlled Survey.
- Trends in open shoulder surgery among early career orthopedic surgeons: who is doing what?
- Ulnar Nerve Transection in an Orthopaedic Surgeon Sustained During Surgery: A Case Report and Commentary.
- Virtual Spine: A Novel, International Teleconferencing Program Developed to Increase the Accessibility of Spine Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Who Is Performing Hip Arthroscopy?: An Analysis of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Part-II Database.
Keywords of People