Subject Areas on Research
- Automated algorithms combining structure and function outperform general ophthalmologists in diagnosing glaucoma.
- Brand Medications and Medicare Part D: How Eye Care Providers' Prescribing Patterns Influence Costs.
- How glaucoma patient characteristics, self-efficacy and patient-provider communication are associated with eye drop technique.
- Patient-Physician Communication on Medication Cost during Glaucoma Visits.
- Predicted patient demand for a new delivery system for glaucoma medicine.
- The Effect of Eye Drop Technique Education in Patients With Glaucoma.
- The Prevalence of Hydroxychloroquine Retinopathy and Toxic Dosing, and the Role of the Ophthalmologist in Reducing Both.