Subject Areas on Research
- A Society for Pediatric Urology Workforce Survey on the Current Perceptions of Oncology Care by Pediatric Urologists: A Report from the Pediatric Urologic Oncology Working Group of the Society for Pediatric Urology.
- A survey and panel discussion of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on paediatric urological productivity, guideline adherence and provider stress.
- Cadaveric Penile Prosthesis Workshop training improves surgical confidence levels of urologists: South Asian Society for Sexual Medicine course survey.
- Interrater Reliability in Interpretation of Neuropathic Pediatric Urodynamic Tracings: An Expanded Multicenter Study.
- Metabolic diagnosis and medical prevention of calcium nephrolithiasis and its systemic manifestations: a consensus statement.
- Patterns of Performance of Oncologic Surgery by North American Pediatric Urologists: A Report from the Pediatric Urologic Oncology Working Group of the Society for Pediatric Urology.
- Renal Thermal Ablation Trends of American Urologists.
- Utilization of multiparametric prostate magnetic resonance imaging in clinical practice and focal therapy: report from a Delphi consensus project.