Subject Areas on Research
- A sensitized genetic system for the analysis of murine B lymphocyte signal transduction pathways dependent on Bruton's tyrosine kinase.
- APOE4-VLDL inhibits the HDL-activated phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt Pathway via the phosphoinositol phosphatase SHIP2.
- CD22 forms a quaternary complex with SHIP, Grb2, and Shc. A pathway for regulation of B lymphocyte antigen receptor-induced calcium flux.
- Human mesenchymal stem cells suppress the stretch-induced inflammatory miR-155 and cytokines in bronchial epithelial cells.
- SMAD4 is required for development of maximal endotoxin tolerance.