Subject Areas on Research
- ADAM9 inhibition increases membrane activity of ADAM10 and controls α-secretase processing of amyloid precursor protein.
- Adam10 is essential for early embryonic cardiovascular development.
- Identification of candidate substrates for ectodomain shedding by the metalloprotease-disintegrin ADAM8.
- The ADAM10 prodomain is a specific inhibitor of ADAM10 proteolytic activity and inhibits cellular shedding events.
- The low affinity IgE receptor (CD23) is cleaved by the metalloproteinase ADAM10.