Subject Areas on Research
- DNA-PK facilitates piggyBac transposition by promoting paired-end complex formation.
- Genetic variants of the nonhomologous end joining gene LIG4 and severe radiation pneumonitis in nonsmall cell lung cancer patients treated with definitive radiotherapy.
- Murine monoclonal antibodies specific for conserved and non-conserved antigenic determinants of the human and murine Ku autoantigens.
- The DNA-binding protein Hdf1p (a putative Ku homologue) is required for maintaining normal telomere length in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Use of phage display to identify novel mineralocorticoid receptor-interacting proteins.