Subject Areas on Research
- Altered mGluR5-Homer scaffolds and corticostriatal connectivity in a Shank3 complete knockout model of autism.
- Brain region-specific disruption of Shank3 in mice reveals a dissociation for cortical and striatal circuits in autism-related behaviors.
- CRISPR/Cas9-induced shank3b mutant zebrafish display autism-like behaviors.
- Effect of oxidative stress on homer scaffolding proteins.
- Mice lacking Homer 1 exhibit a skeletal myopathy characterized by abnormal transient receptor potential channel activity.
- Postsynaptic positioning of endocytic zones and AMPA receptor cycling by physical coupling of dynamin-3 to Homer.
- Synaptic dysfunction and abnormal behaviors in mice lacking major isoforms of Shank3.
- The Actin-Binding Protein Drebrin Inhibits Neointimal Hyperplasia.