Subject Areas on Research
- Beryllofluoride mimics phosphorylation of NtrC and other bacterial response regulators.
- Crosstalk between bacterial chemotaxis signal transduction proteins and regulators of transcription of the Ntr regulon: evidence that nitrogen assimilation and chemotaxis are controlled by a common phosphotransfer mechanism.
- Crystal structure of activated CheY. Comparison with other activated receiver domains.
- Crystal structure of an activated response regulator bound to its target.
- Dimerization is required for the activity of the protein histidine kinase CheA that mediates signal transduction in bacterial chemotaxis.
- Investigation of the role of electrostatic charge in activation of the Escherichia coli response regulator CheY.
- Lateral density of receptor arrays in the membrane plane influences sensitivity of the E. coli chemotaxis response.
- NMR structure of activated CheY.