Subject Areas on Research
- 3-Aminopyrrolidinone farnesyltransferase inhibitors: design of macrocyclic compounds with improved pharmacokinetics and excellent cell potency.
- Cardiac repolarization: current knowledge, critical gaps, and new approaches to drug development and patient management.
- Differential effect of HERG blocking agents on cardiac electrical alternans in the guinea pig.
- Electrical alternans and hemodynamics in the anesthetized guinea pig can discriminate the cardiac safety of antidepressants.
- Epigenome-wide meta-analysis of DNA methylation and childhood asthma.
- Multiple different missense mutations in the pore region of HERG in patients with long QT syndrome.
- Novel missense mutation in the cyclic nucleotide-binding domain of HERG causes long QT syndrome.