Subject Areas on Research
- ACRIN 6684: Assessment of Tumor Hypoxia in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Using 18F-FMISO PET and MRI.
- ACRIN 6684: Multicenter, phase II assessment of tumor hypoxia in newly diagnosed glioblastoma using magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
- Classifying the evolutionary and ecological features of neoplasms.
- Clinical and Pre-clinical Methods for Quantifying Tumor Hypoxia.
- Over 20% (15)N Hyperpolarization in Under One Minute for Metronidazole, an Antibiotic and Hypoxia Probe.
- Oxygen and Perfusion Kinetics in Response to Fractionated Radiation Therapy in FaDu Head and Neck Cancer Xenografts Are Related to Treatment Outcome.