Mucosal-Associated Invariant T Cells
Subject Areas on Research
- Circulating Mucosal-Associated Invariant T Cells in a Large Cohort of Healthy Chinese Individuals From Newborn to Elderly.
- Deficiency of Mucosal-Associated Invariant T Cells in TCRJα18 Germline Knockout Mice.
- Differential controls of MAIT cell effector polarization by mTORC1/mTORC2 via integrating cytokine and costimulatory signals.
- Exercise training partially rescues impaired mucosal associated invariant t-cell mobilization in breast cancer survivors compared to healthy older women.
- Graded diacylglycerol kinases α and ζ activities ensure mucosal-associated invariant T-cell development in mice.
- MAIT and Vδ2 unconventional T cells are supported by a diverse intestinal microbiome and correlate with favorable patient outcome after allogeneic HCT.
- Mucosal-associated invariant T cell responses differ by sex in COVID-19.