Subject Areas on Research
- Correlates of Self-Reported Viral Suppression Among HIV-Positive, Young, Black Men Who Have Sex With Men Participating in a Randomized Controlled Trial of An Internet-Based HIV Prevention Intervention.
- HIV and Sexuality Stigma Reduction Through Engagement in Online Forums: Results from the HealthMPowerment Intervention.
- Marijuana use and sex with multiple partners among lesbian, gay and bisexual youth: results from a national sample.
- Minority stress is longitudinally associated with alcohol-related problems among sexual minority women.
- Personality Traits and Adaptive HIV Disease Management: Relationships with Engagement in Care and Condomless Anal Intercourse Among Highly Sexually Active Sexual Minority Men Living with HIV.
- Selection and Evaluation of Media for Behavioral Health Interventions Employing Critical Media Analysis.
- Sexual function and satisfaction among heterosexual and sexual minority U.S. adults: A cross-sectional survey.
- The role of internalized homonegativity in the faith and psychological health of lesbians.