Subject Areas on Research
- A licence to kill during inflammation.
- Expression of a constitutively active Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent kinase in Aspergillus nidulans spores prevents germination and entry into the cell cycle.
- Expression of the noncatalytic domain of the NIMA kinase causes a G2 arrest in Aspergillus nidulans.
- Identification of substrate specificity determinants for the cell cycle-regulated NIMA protein kinase.
- Modulation of Xenopus oocyte-expressed phospholemman-induced ion currents by co-expression of protein kinases.
- Properties and regulation of the cell cycle-specific NIMA protein kinase of Aspergillus nidulans.
- beta-Catenin is a Nek2 substrate involved in centrosome separation.