Subject Areas on Research
- Bringing the analysis of animal orientation data full circle: model-based approaches with maximum likelihood.
- Detection of magnetic field properties using distributed sensing: a computational neuroscience approach.
- Neural processes underlying the orienting of attention without awareness.
- The Earth's Magnetic Field and Visual Landmarks Steer Migratory Flight Behavior in the Nocturnal Australian Bogong Moth.
- Thinking about the past and future in daily life: an experience sampling study of individual differences in mental time travel.