Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical application of cardiovascular pharmacogenetics.
- Determinants of the over-anticoagulation response during warfarin initiation therapy in Asian patients based on population pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic analyses.
- Human enteric microsomal CYP4F enzymes O-demethylate the antiparasitic prodrug pafuramidine.
- Identification and population history of CYP4V2 mutations in patients with Bietti crystalline corneoretinal dystrophy.
- Inter-individual differences in baseline coagulation activities and their implications for international normalized ratio control during warfarin initiation therapy.
- Pathway-analysis of published genome-wide association studies of lung cancer: A potential role for the CYP4F3 locus.
- Vascular characterization of mice with endothelial expression of cytochrome P450 4F2.