Subject Areas on Research
- Association and interactions between DNA repair gene polymorphisms and adult glioma.
- Clinical and Genetic Risk Prediction of Subsequent CNS Tumors in Survivors of Childhood Cancer: A Report From the COG ALTE03N1 Study.
- Genetic variants of the nonhomologous end joining gene LIG4 and severe radiation pneumonitis in nonsmall cell lung cancer patients treated with definitive radiotherapy.
- Polymorphism of DNA ligase I and risk of lung cancer--a case-control analysis.
- Polymorphisms of LIG4 and XRCC4 involved in the NHEJ pathway interact to modify risk of glioma.
- Two forms of mitochondrial DNA ligase III are produced in Xenopus laevis oocytes.
- Validating genetic risk associations for ovarian cancer through the international Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.