Subject Areas on Research
- Absence of the SRC-2 coactivator results in a glycogenopathy resembling Von Gierke's disease.
- Chemoprevention of NMU-induced rat mammary carcinoma with the combination of melatonin and 9-cis-retinoic acid.
- Differential regulation of estrogen receptor alpha, glucocorticoid receptor and retinoic acid receptor alpha transcriptional activity by melatonin is mediated via different G proteins.
- Genomic landscapes of breast fibroepithelial tumors.
- Retinoic acid receptor alpha function in vertebrate limb skeletogenesis: a modulator of chondrogenesis.
- The transcriptional integrator CREB-binding protein mediates positive cross talk between nuclear hormone receptors and the hematopoietic bZip protein p45/NF-E2.