Manufacturing and Industrial Facilities
Subject Areas on Research
- Air Pollution and Health - A Science-Policy Initiative.
- Employment characteristics and cause-specific mortality at automotive electronics manufacturing plants in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Hazardous Spills at Retired Fertilizer Manufacturing Plants Will Continue to Occur in the Absence of Scientific Innovation and Regulatory Enforcement.
- Mortality among autoworkers manufacturing electronics in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in river discharge: Modeling loads upstream and downstream of a PFAS manufacturing plant in the Cape Fear watershed, North Carolina.