Subject Areas on Research
- Adaptive resistance to therapeutic PD-1 blockade is associated with upregulation of alternative immune checkpoints.
- Altered expression of TIM-3, LAG-3, IDO, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 during nimotuzumab therapy correlates with responses and prognosis of oral squamous cell carcinoma patients.
- Biomarkers for kidney transplant rejection.
- Impaired enolase 1 glycolytic activity restrains effector functions of tumor-infiltrating CD8+ T cells.
- LAG3: a novel immune checkpoint expressed by multiple lymphocyte subsets in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.