Subject Areas on Research
- Associations between health-related quality of life, cardiorespiratory fitness, muscle strength, physical activity and waist circumference in 10-year-old children: the ASK study.
- Cardiometabolic Correlates of Physical Activity and Sedentary Patterns in U.S. Youth.
- PRIME: A Novel Low-Mass, High-Repetition Approach to Improve Function in Older Adults.
- Personalized home-based interval exercise training may improve cardiorespiratory fitness in cancer patients preparing to undergo hematopoietic cell transplantation.
- Safety and Efficacy of Exercise Training in Patients With an Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator: A Meta-Analysis.
- The Effects of Passive Cycling Exercise for 20 min on Cardiorespiratory Dynamics in Healthy Men [corrected].