Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in combining gene therapy with cell and tissue engineering-based approaches to enhance healing of the meniscus.
- Anterior and Rotational Knee Laxity Does Not Affect Patient-Reported Knee Function 2 Years After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- CCN1 Regulates Chondrocyte Maturation and Cartilage Development.
- Differences in the Lateral Compartment Joint Space Width After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Data From the MOON Onsite Cohort.
- Matrix metalloproteinase activity and prostaglandin E2 are elevated in the synovial fluid of meniscus tear patients.
- Meniscus beyond mechanics: Using biology to advance our understanding of meniscus injury and treatment.
- Meniscus-Derived Matrix Bioscaffolds: Effects of Concentration and Cross-Linking on Meniscus Cellular Responses and Tissue Repair.
- Meniscus-Derived Matrix Scaffolds Promote the Integrative Repair of Meniscal Defects.
- Subsequent Surgery After Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Rates and Risk Factors From a Multicenter Cohort.
Keywords of People