Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in combining gene therapy with cell and tissue engineering-based approaches to enhance healing of the meniscus.
- CCN1 Regulates Chondrocyte Maturation and Cartilage Development.
- Differences in the Lateral Compartment Joint Space Width After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Data From the MOON Onsite Cohort.
- Factors predictive of poorer outcomes in the surgical repair of multiligament knee injuries.
- Matrix metalloproteinase activity and prostaglandin E2 are elevated in the synovial fluid of meniscus tear patients.
- Meniscus beyond mechanics: Using biology to advance our understanding of meniscus injury and treatment.
- Subsequent Surgery After Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Rates and Risk Factors From a Multicenter Cohort.