Subject Areas on Research
- High Flow Nasal Cannula Flow Rates: New Data Worth the Weight.
- High-Flow Nasal Cannula in Pediatric Patients: A Survey of Clinical Practice.
- High-flow nasal cannula flow rate in young infants with severe viral bronchiolitis: the question is still open.
- Humidified High-Flow Nasal Cannula Oxygen-More Than Just Supplemental Oxygen.
- Sequential Organ Failure Assessment Score at Presentation Predicts Survival in Patients Treated With Percutaneous Veno-Arterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.
- The use of high-flow nasal cannula in the pediatric emergency department.
- Thrombus around the redesigned HeartWare HVAD inflow cannula: A pathologic case series.
- Vascular Complications and Use of a Distal Perfusion Cannula in Femorally Cannulated Patients on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.