Subject Areas on Research
- Endogenous Retrovirus Activation as a Key Mechanism of Anti-Tumor Immune Response in Radiotherapy.
- Engineered Oncolytic Poliovirus PVSRIPO Subverts MDA5-Dependent Innate Immune Responses in Cancer Cells.
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection Is Inhibited by a Noncanonical Antiviral Signaling Pathway Targeted by NS3-NS4A.
- The NLRP3 inflammasome detects encephalomyocarditis virus and vesicular stomatitis virus infection.
- The RIG-I-like helicase receptor MDA5 (IFIH1) is involved in the host defense against Candida infections.
- Viral infection of cells within the tumor microenvironment mediates antitumor immunotherapy via selective TBK1-IRF3 signaling.