Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of high-intensity interval training on muscle remodeling in rheumatoid arthritis compared to prediabetes.
- High-Intensity Interval Training for Cardiometabolic Disease Prevention.
- Neutrophil and Monocyte Bactericidal Responses to 10 Weeks of Low-Volume High-Intensity Interval or Moderate-Intensity Continuous Training in Sedentary Adults.
- Personalized home-based interval exercise training may improve cardiorespiratory fitness in cancer patients preparing to undergo hematopoietic cell transplantation.
- Ten weeks of high-intensity interval walk training is associated with reduced disease activity and improved innate immune function in older adults with rheumatoid arthritis: a pilot study.