Subject Areas on Research
- Association of Changes in Neighborhood-Level Racial Residential Segregation With Changes in Blood Pressure Among Black Adults: The CARDIA Study.
- Black women health inequity: The origin of perinatal health disparity.
- Does transportation vulnerability explain the relationship between changes in exposure to segregation and youth cardiovascular health?
- Impact of change in neighborhood racial/ethnic segregation on cardiovascular health in minority youth attending a park-based afterschool program.
- Longitudinal Associations of Neighborhood-level Racial Residential Segregation with Obesity Among Blacks.
- Longitudinal Effects of Transportation Vulnerability on the Association Between Racial/Ethnic Segregation and Youth Cardiovascular Health.
- Neighborhood language isolation and depressive symptoms among elderly U.S. Latinos.
- Racial residential segregation shapes the relationship between early childhood lead exposure and fourth-grade standardized test scores.
- Residential Racial Isolation and Spatial Patterning of Hypertension in Durham, North Carolina.